29 mar 2012

STEREOSCOPIC TURBO APACHE STRIKES BACK

ANIMATING SHADING
Here we come again .After some fanny endless nights I came up with a facial rigg intending to give life to my lovely smart and well manner electro apache .I went ahead with a new animated shading technic to highlight wrinkles in forehead , eyes and space between the eyebrows to frown properly . . To that end , several normal and displacement maps are displayed locally in relation with face controllers position .wasnt easy .It s never so.

VRAY STEREOSCOPIC HELPER
Stereoscopic render WIPs were taken from Vray stereocopic helper ( still freaking out ! you definitely got to try this at home !) from where I was able to render out straight to anaglypho mode .Vray RT lets you preview in 3d aswell in real time( awesome ).From Vray to Nuke were I was able to join them along to this result . The idea is to watch squence in a row to get them alive .I hope you enjoy that as much as i did (but not to struggle as i did ).

Lot to work out yet .Next target : GIMME A CHEST TO BREATH , MASTER
love you







TURBO APACHE DIFFUSE MAP
The tip for this post is this map sample from turboapache
That was a crazy diffuse map experiment to add to SSS vray material . I mixed 3d max rendermaps with some zbrush backed matcaps ("crop and fill")in photoshop. And I think I will use this technic within a tocuh distance future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario